At last, a full service luxury vision center in Dearborn, Michigan!
SEEN Vision Care, often known as a purveyor of fine eyewear now offers comprehensive eye examinations, contact lens examinations and pre and post-op surgical care. We are committed to you, our patients, and thus offer only the finest products from across the globe and only the latest technology to service you better.
Expect more from your Vision Center
SEEN Vision Care provides many specialty services such as:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for all ages, including infants and preschoolers
- Contact Lens fitting and follow-up-including disposable contact lenses, contact lenses for astigmatism, gas permeable contact lenses, bifocal contact lenses, and a wide assortment of colored and custom contact lenses
- LASIK (laser vision correction) consultation and co-management
- Treatment of eye conditions and diseases including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
- Treatment for stress-related visual problems-including nearsightedness, headaches, or Computer Vision Syndrome
- Sports Vision correction and/or improvement
SEEN Vision Care – West Dearborn Village, MI
The West Dearborn Village of Michigan (Metro Detroit) is quickly becoming the jewel of all of Dearborn and our location in this upscale outdoor retail center has exceeded even our expectations. As soon as you enter the front doors a warm ambience and an ultra courteous staff will welcome you. Peruse our broad inventory of Gucci Eye glass frames, to Gold and Wood to Fred Lunettes. Not looking to spend that extra money of eyewear? Don’t worry, there is a wide selection of discount eyeglass frames for all styles and budgets. This ultra luxurious showroom opens to a premier eye care facility that is revolutionizing the eye exam.
Being one of few vision centers in America to possess the Eyelogic software, your eye examination just became even more accurate. During the health examination of your eyes, a video camera records all that is seen under the microscope so as you can get a first hand look as to what the doctor observes inside your eye. This technology becomes even more valuable when discussing ocular disease such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
Let us help you change the way you have been seen.